Officially launching at Sea Otter in April; Greyp has maybe, just maybe, created a bicycle smarter than we are. This is how the bikes start taking over!
Check out these stats:
- Built-in 3G eSIM card powered by T-Mobile means bikes are always connected to the internet
- Front/rear hi-def video cameras for hands-free imaging of every ride
- Built-in GPS, accelerometer, and barometer
- Integrated heart rate monitor with automatic HR-controlled power-assist mode
- On-board USB port
- Mobile mount for in-app control of all on-board tech on the fly
- Remote camera operation/viewing for theft deterrence
- Huge range of in-ride and post-ride data
We ain’t too keen on eBikes (yet!) but this looks like a fun one to hop on.
Questions or comments about the Greyp V.3? Please drop us a line below, we would love to hear from you.